US media said that Russia may soon have more Zolfaghar ballistic missiles with a range of 700 km from Iran to supplement its missile arsenal. both Moscow and Tehran have denied this.
Here are some reactions from people around the world:
- Old Persia on the way back to "Big boys" countries as it should long time ago.
- During history Persia was one of the most important countries in the world and since they wanted to stop being USA slaves and vassals Iran became one of worse enemies of "exceptional western civilization" . More than 40 years USA and Israel doing what ever is possible to keep them out of picture and they even made rocket defense in Europe because of Iran but we all know who is targeted with that project. Russia - Iran alliance started in Syria and now it's just going naturally deeper and with more projects. Russia getting allies in Middle East and biggest USA allies switch sides or more precise they want to be free from USA. In next few years most of big oil producers will be united in " free world" organisation BRICKS and world will change completely.
- I am happy for Iran..it's. Its not everyday that you get a chance to test your weapons out on a real enemy who you are trying to kill. That's great news for Iran..
- We know too well what the US government and it's media can do for a living. Blitz illusion of themselves, wile stunts and pulse discovery in an uneasy manner.It's a crap and charade. Everyone should dismiss that foggy Praxis!
- I am happy for Iran..it's. Its not everyday that you get a chance to test your weapons out on a real enemy who you are trying to kill. That's great news for Iran